Friends of Grasslands and its members conduct irregular on-line and other presentations and commission or contribute to reports and investigations. Some materials relating to those are collected here. See also the publications page for materials published or distributed by FoG, and the resources page for references to other materials.
- Sustainable water management in south-east Australia and links to grasslands, Professor Jamie Pittock. Online forum, 7 September 2021. Recording of full zoom session (mp4, 320MB). Accompanying slides (pdf, 8.4MB). Jamie Pittock is one of Australia’s leading researchers and policy advisors on Australia’s water policies and their implementation. He regularly appears in the media talking on water policy. In this online forum Jamie speaks on water management in south-east Australia, the implications of climate change and links to grasslands conservation. Jamie is an environmental scientist at the Australian National University, a member of the Wentworth Group of Concerned Scientists, and a Member of the World Commission on Protected Areas. He is also President of Friends of Grasslands. The recording is one hour and 21 minutes duration, 56 minutes of presentations and the reminder a question and answer session
- Grass half full or grass half empty? Proceedings of the 2014 FoG forum
- Community Monitoring of Golden Sun Moths in the Australian Capital Territory Region, 2008-2009. Final report (pdf, 1.2 MB)
- Development and native grasslands: resolving conflicts 1998 FoG workshop (6MB pdf, 99 pages). About the workshop (160kB, pdf)
- Living Grasslands of Canberra and the southeast region 9 - 10 November 1996 FoG conference